- TWO SIZES - One Size is suitable for pre-pregnancy weight below 145 lbs. Plus Size - XL is suitable for pre-pregnancy weight 150 lbs and above. Please refer to measurement above for accurate measurement before purchasing.
- SOFT & BREATHABLE - Our 3 in 1 Postpartum Belly Wrap is made to be soft to touch without causing skin irritation. Using breathable and elastic mesh, it contours perfectly around your body with maximum comfort. Wearing a layer under the belly band it highly recommended.
- SHRINKING OF TUMMY - Your body has just carried a miracle, it's time to get your body back in shape. Our Postpartum belt helps to tuck your stomach in, which helps to shrink you womb back to pre-pregnancy size, while supporting your other organs to realign back to pre pregnancy state.
- OPTIMUM BACK SUPPORT - After carrying your baby for 9 months, it will cause a strain to your back. With our KeaBabies Belly Wraps, it can help to support your back, reducing back aches and help you to keep a good posture while breastfeeding your baby.
- PELVIC SUPPORT - Whether you go through vaginal birth or c section, your pelvis has widen to get you ready for labor. Use the pelvis band to get your pelvis back in shape. You may use it as a pregnancy belly band to support your heavy belly as well.
First Week After Birth
Use the Stomach Belt to support and align your abdomen to pre-pregnancy state. Helps to reduce swelling and prevent sagging.
- For Vaginal Birth, you may start using it 2-3 hours after birth.
- For C-Section Mommies, please wait till your stitches have fully healed or consult your doctor before using an belly band or postpartum belt.
1-6 Weeks After Birth
Use the Stomach Belt, followed by the Waist Belt. This will help in providing lumbar support to aid in breastfeeding, it will also help to relieve back pain.
Using 2 Belts to support helps to close in your abdominal muscles which can help in diastasis recti.
- Wear an undershirt before wearing your KeaBelly Postpartum Belt for more comfort and to prevent friction of belt and skin.
- Avoid binding too tightly, to prevent discomfort in digestion. Just ensure that it is firmly secured around your body.
7-12 Weeks After Birth
Add on a pelvis belt after you have the other 2 belts on. This will help to stablize loosened pelvic joint after it has been enlarged in preparation of labor. Return your hips to pre-pregnancy state in no time!
- Use the whole set of postpartum support belts for at least 8 weeks after birth for the best results.
Why You Should Wear a Postpartum Belt?
- Faster bounceback rate
- Tummy support
- Flattens your tummy & hips, helps to reduce saggy skin.
- Prevents enlargement of fat cells.
- Corrects your posture and straighten your spine.
- Helps compress your uterus to not only return the uterus to its original size, but to help swelling go down and extra fluid come out.